|You’ll receive 1.8 CEUs for the completion of this course. Von Schrader awards the Continuing Education Unit, nationally recognized, standard units of measurement earned for satisfactory completion of qualified programs of continuing education.
The School is also recognized by the IICRC for 2.0 continuing education credits. Registrants will receive a certificate suitable for framing after completing the course and a Qualified Associate emblem for their uniform as well as a Certified School Graduate emblem for use on promotional materials.
|Education so unique -
|You won’t find a comparable program anywhere,nor will you find another group of attendees as enthusiastic about a program;and it’s copyrighted by the Von Schrader Company.
For for over 70 years, thousands of professional cleaners, service contractors, facility managers, and institutional housekeepers, and entrepreneurs have benefitted from the counseling and training provided through the Von Schrader school.
Professional Cleaners School
This course is designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of all aspects of the carpet and upholstery cleaning business, including:
- Proper cleaning techniques and procedures for “stain resistant” carpet
- Principles of carpet maintenance
- Operation of Von Schraders’ unique Low Moisture Extraction Cleaning systems, including hands on practice
- Procedures for spot removal
- Preferred cleaning techniques for various upholstery fabrics
- How to market, advertise, and sell professional cleaning services to commercial and residential customers
- Pricing your services for success and profit,
plus much more!
Equipment Service School
Through this half-day program, Von Schrader equipment experts will teach you the "nuts and bolts" of servicing your Von Schrader machines. Presented in an open and casual question and answer format, you’ll gain a thorough understanding of Von Schrader equipment mechanics.
What you’ll learn:
- Maintenance and repair techniques on carpet equipment
- Maintenance and repair techniques on upholstery cleaning equipment.
- Demonstration of repair procedures
- Aspects of motor repair; fan balancing, electrical checks, etc.
- Repair procedures for the brush unit / upholstery equipment.
- Repair procedures for the solenoids
- Foam problems and vacuum problems for all carpet and upholstery cleaning equipment
- Special bonus discount prices on all supplies, accessories and service parts
plus much more!